Portable dispensing units can be deployed virtually anywhere there is a water source; end users do not have to continuously go back and forth to a central mixing station. Portable units are also much less expensive to purchase, install, and maintain than wall-mounted systems.
The SafTflo® Portable Dispensing Unit (PDU) turns any bottle or container into a Closed Loop dispenser and provides the kind of safety and accuracy not available in units without a Closed Loop connection. Not only that, but RD can completely customize the PDU to suit your exact needs. From color coding, to flow rates, to built in dilution control, we can custom engineer the optimum portable system for you.
The following are some other features that make the SafTflo® PDU far superior:
- Accurate dilution setting: Accurate dilution control can be built right into the portable unit, preventing any tampering with water to chemical ratios.
- Durability: State-of-the-art materials withstand harsh chemicals and the durable design and construction assure long-term performance.
- Water control: Turn water on and off right at the unit.
- Ease of operation: Ergonomically designed for safety and productivity with one-handed operation.
- Proprietary lock-out feature: Customer-engineered proprietary lock-outs prevent the use of competitive chemical refills.
- Affordability: Low cost compared to wall-mounted dispensers enable adoption throughout the end user facility to increase productivity.
- Rapid deployment: Minimal training time results in faster and easier adoption. Installation is instant – no mounting or wall repairing needed.
- Reduced maintenance costs: No need to stock replacement dispenser parts or pay for expensive service calls.