SaFTFlo® Fluid Monitor
FluidMonitor by SaFTFlo® is a modular IP65 unit that can be used individually or interconnected to monitor over 30 different chemicals at a time.
Using patented optical technology, it offers around the clock monitoring and can detect disruptions from empty tubes, faulty container link-up/connectivity, and even errors in chemical type by identifying specific chemical color changes. It is the only closed loop fluid monitor on the market.
Once a flow disruption is detected, a bright visual alarm immediately notifies operators, allowing them to apply corrective actions, restoring productive workflow quickly. The chemical container changeover is quick, and recalibration easy with a 1-touch patented calibration process. The visual alarm can even be installed in areas more conveniently observed by operators.
The widely used method of level-sensor drum probes and corresponding monitors are costly and promote chemical cross-contamination, which can occur during chemical container switch out. This system is messy and exposes operators to chemical concentrates which compromise the health and safety of employees. The Fluid Monitor eliminates these issues.
- Patented optical technology process
- A fully closed-loop fluid monitor
- Detects flow disruptions immediately
- Detects and alarms for air gaps
- Detects and alarms for incorrect chemical container installation
- Detects and alarms for empty chemical containers
- One-touch set-up for chemical calibration
- Modular IP65 unit
- Total compatibility with all chemicals due to patented SafTflo technology
- No mess
- Cost savings over level sensor drum probes and monitors
- Visual alarm with local or distant installation benefits