SaFTFlo® ML100 Insertion Machine
What Is it?
The LM100 is an automatic insertion machine designed to robotically insert SaFTFlo® inserts into bottles. The first product to launch under the SaFTFlo® Automation category, the fully programable LM 100 is easily integrated into customers existing assembly lines.
With built-in quality inspection and interactive guarding system, the LM100 is able to insert up to 30 bottles per minute. With programmable height and tube length options, it is able to accomodate a wide range of requirements.
- Automated insertion of SaFTFlo® inserts into bottles
- Can complete up to 30 bottles per minute
- Designed to run with the SaFTFlo® Fluid Management Systems products
- HMO touch pad to program tube length and bottle height
- HMO touch pad for vision system monitoring quality control to ensure insert is seated in bottle correctly
- Inbuilt system to detect faults
- Tube guide from stem to tip to ensure insertion into bottle
- Interactive guarding system
- Easily integrated into existing assembly lines