SaFTGreen™ Pierce Pin Cap Adapter
The Pierce Pin Cap Adapter is a revolutionary cap adapter that provides a more secure system for dispensing chemicals.
Using an HDPE lance to pierce the sealed valves on the SaFTGreen Pierce Pin and Slide Valve Inserts gives a superior flowrate and enables the insert to reseal once it is removed, maintaining total containment of the chemical within the container.
The addition of a cross slot valve prevents the chemical line from emptying when changing chemicals, ensuring no chemical contact and a reduction in waste.
- The world’s first cap adapter to use a lance to release chemical dispensing
- Compatible with SaFTGreen™ Pierce Pin and Slide Valve bottle inserts
- When used with the SaFTGreen™ inserts it provides it provides the highest level of seal-ability in the market
- Chemical line does not empty during chemical change over
- Superior flow rate
- Sustainably manufactured
- HDPE lance to establish chemical flow
- Standard and medium flow rates
- Straight barb top housing: 1/4, 3/8
- 90 degree barb top housing 1/8, 1/4, 3/8
- Sizes: 28 mm, 38 mm, 40 mm, 53 mm, 60 mm, 63 mm, 70 mm
- Materials: Polypropylene, Kynar, EPDM, Viton
For superior performance results, use the SaFTGreen™ Pierce Pin Cap Adapter in conjunction with our full line of liquid containment and dispensing products from the SaFTFlo® Fluid Management Systems.
*Please note adding some of the options above, will reduce the ability to recycle the insert, including adding color