SaFTGreen™ Pierce Pin Cap Adapter
The Pierce Pin Cap Adapter is a revolutionary cap adapter that uses a lance to pierce the sealed valve of the SaFTGreen™ SPP, enabling the flow of chemical.
Until the lance is inserted into the valve, the liquid is totally sealed within the container.
The cap adapter provides a better flow rate. A cross slot valve prevents the chemical line from emptying when changing chemicals, ensuring no chemical contact and a reduction in waste.
- The world’s first cap adapter to use a lance to release chemical flow
When used with the SaFTGreen™ SPP, the highest level of seal-ability in the market is achieved
- Works with SaFTGreen™ SPP, SaFTGreen™ MSV
- Cross slot valve prevents the chemical line from emptying when changing chemicals
- Low manufacturing impact on the environment
Materials / Options
- Standard and medium flow rates
- Straight barb top housing
Sizes: 28 mm, 38 mm, 40 mm, 53 mm, 60 mm, 63 mm, 70 mm
- Materials: Polypropylene , Kynar, EPDM, Metallocene, Viton
- For color options please contact your sales representative
For superior performance results, use the SaFTGreen™ Pierce Pin Cap Adapter in conjunction with our full line of liquid containment and dispensing products from the SaFTFlo® Fluid Management Systems.
*Please note adding some of the options above, will reduce the ability to recycle the insert, including adding color.