SaFTGreen™ PiercePin Insert
The SafTGreen™ PiercePin Insert offers the latest in closed-loop technology. A patented design and manufacturing process makes this the world’s first recyclable and sustainably manufactured bottle insert for chemical containment and dispensing.
A TPE softseal overmold around the plug and on the shoulder offers a superior seal for both dispensing and transportation.
The valve is fully sealed until the cap adapter is connected, pushing the HDPE lance down, piercing the valve to establish chemical dispensing. Once the lance is removed, the membrane will re-seal itself to ensure a full seal once again.
Bi-directional valves allow for better venting and off-gassing, reducing the ability for the container to panel or bloat.
- Best seal on the market
- Large range of chemical compatibility
- Premium venting to allow for better off-gassing and prevention of panelling and bloating
- 100% recyclable
- Sustainably manufactured
- Designed to fit most 38mm bottles
- Flow Rates: standard and medium
- Patented TPE over-mold on all sealing surfaces
- Automatic, bi-directional self-venting
- Materials: HDPE sub straight with a TPE over-mold
- Compatible with Tamper Evident: HDPE 0.18 lugs, 0.22 lugs, 0.250 lugs
- Key Lock Options available.
- Compatible with metering tips – 32 dilutions
- Contact your Sales Representative for color options
- No metal parts in assembly, i.e. no springs
- Low manufacturing impact on the environment