SaFTFlo® Gravitflo Dosing System
The SaFTFlo® Gravitflo Insert is a unique dispensing system featuring our closed loop technology in an inverted application. Gravitiflo is the only solution of its kind and is ideal for areas without a water source or where water pressure is a concern.
Once the chemical bottle is placed on the dispenser, the insert valve opens to release chemicals into the reservoir of the dispenser. When the end-user is ready to dispense the concentrate for dilution, they simply press up on the dosing mechanism, and a metered amount of chemical concentrate empties into the receiving bottle, mop bucket, or other type of container.
- SAFETY – No chemical contact dispensing giving increased safety to operators. Uses closed loop technology.
- EASY INSTALL – No water source needed to install or operate system
- LOW COST – Low equipment costs and no maintenance costs or service calls
- SIMPLE – Simple system that is easy to use and quick to educate others on
- ACCURATE DOSING – Guaranteed accuracy for each and every dose
- ACCURATE DILUTION – Accurate dilution ensures maximum product performance and cost effective use.
- SUSTAINABLE – Closed loop system ensures enhanced saftey when transporting concentrated chemical preventing further leaks and spills
- ADAPTABLE – Can be used for filling chemical bottles, mop buckets and compatible to an open feed system
- VERSATILE – will fit any bottle size and be can installed into the smallest of places
Materials / Options
- Sizes: 38mm
- Dosing sizes: 7mm, 15mm, 30mm, 45mm, 60mm
- Drip tray (To catch any dripping during dispensing)
- Hanging kit (Includes wall rail, clamps, and screws)
For color and dosing cusomization, please contact your sales representative