SaFTFlo® Pouch Adapter Insert
The SaFTFlo® Pouch Adapter was designed specifically to fit into Scholle Bags. The only one of its kind in the marketplace, it brings closed-loop technology to bag containers.
Bag containers are increasingly popular for chemical concentrates because of the cost savings associated with using them. Due to their space–saving properties, they reduce shipping costs and product waste is minimized as end–users can empty 100% of chemical from the bag.
The SaFTFlo® Pouch Adapter is a low-cost solution to closed-loop dispensing from a bag
- Provides closed-loop solutions for chemical containment and dispensing for Scholle Bags
- End–user can dispense directly from the bag
- No waste since end-user can empty 100% of chemical from the bag
- Lower shipping and transportation costs due to space–saving properties of a bag
- Prevents leaks and spills during transportation
- Increased safety for handlers and end–users
- Fully closed-loop system
- Compatible with off the shelf Scholle bags
- Available in standard flow rate
- Works with the 38mm SaFTFlo® cap adapters
- Material Options:
- Plug: Polypropylene / HDPE
- Venting: PE Foam Liner
- Spring: Hastelloy, Stainless Steel / Green Sping®
- 32 dilution rates available
- Key Locks available
- Please contact your sales executive for color options
For superior performance results, use the SaFTFlo® Pouch Adapter in conjunction with our full line of liquid containment and dispensing products from the SaFTFlo® Fluid Management Systems.